THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 13, 2009

Little Things


Tonite, my boyfriend and I had our first "argument". I wouldn't really even call it that, but we get along so well, that this is the only thing that has happened that could be considered that. It really consisted of me having a "female moment" which I don't have very many of. I'm not a typical bitchy, whiny, spoiled woman that blames everything on my period and takes advantage of that fact to be mean to other people. I just don't do it. I'm more of a tomboy and love alot of guy type things. I don't like shopping at all, but I love cars, racing, football, video games, and hunting. So anyway, this little disagreement was about me being hurt over something very silly, but that meant alot to me. There are alot of things I have always wanted to do or try and experience together with men in my past, and never had anyone that would do them. This is the first time I have someone so similar to me that I can enjoy these little things together with him for the first time. We realized the other day that Wal-Mart now serves fresh sushi daily in the deli. Having been enjoying sushi with someone finally, we talked about trying it sometime and were just amazed that a deli would have it. One of those silly little "first moment" things you look forward to. Well, on Monday's Sonny stays at his place, just to get a break and some "guy time", plus he's so busy cashing his paycheck and paying bills, that it would be really late by the time he drove to my house in the boondocks. Every other night of the week we are together. So tonight he goes to wal-mart and can't resist this urge to try the sushi. I got upset because I was hurt that he would try it for the first time without me, but in his defense, I guess I never really told him how much I was looking forward to it. It just made me feel forgotten as I sit here missing him and doing absolutely nothing special at all, and there he is in town, enjoying the sushi we were supposed to try together. The example I gave him was that I wait to watch movies he wants to see, until I can watch them with him. Otherwise, I could sit here all day and order them on ppv, but I don't. I wait. I wait because it makes it even more special when we have the chance to watch them and cuddle on the couch together and share our thoughts about it afterwards. I guess I just enjoy the little things more than most people are used to. They mean alot to me, because those are the things I remember, little quirks and silly things and first times. I suppose if this is all we're going to have a disagreement about though, then that's not too shabby. I love him still, and will love him always, and yes, in case you're wondering....I did apologize. (but so did he:O )

0 comments: