THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 26, 2009

What to Say?


For once, I am having a hard time finding things to write about. I normally have something running through my head constantly and that's usually because my life is so busy and hectic. That usually involves some drama of some kind as well. I feel like at this point in my life everything is perfect, and I finally have everything I have wanted, or that I am at least on my way to it. The only things going through my head is how happy I am and I've already written about that. It's a nice feeling, to have this inner peace, but the fact that I'm writing about not having something new to write about is ironic. All in all it's good, though. This week has been amazing, having so much time to spend with my kids, time that I have felt I took away from them lately by being in school. It's funny how the simplest things can give you the greatest feeling of accomplishment. For instance, in the picture below, in the previous blog, my daughter was the only one on our fishing trip to catch a fish. Tiny as it was, not big enough to eat, she caught it all by herself! She felt like that fish was the biggest one in the whole river. It's kind of the same for me this week, spending just the smallest incriments of time with them that I haven't had before, those moments seem like days. From fishing, to the park, to the library, eating pizza, watching a whole movie together & munching on popcorn, helping clean their room, or watching them draw a picture, this has been the best week ever & given me a huge sense of accomplishment. So I guess for having nothing to write about, this entry didn't turn out too shabby, yet another accomplishment:)

0 comments: