THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Spring Break


Wow, never thought I would have a college spring break! When I thought about it as akid, college just didn't seem for me, even though I was good at school. I always just wanted to be a mother and have a family. Well, now I have both! I planned on getting alot of housework and catching up done this week, and so far, it's half over and I haven't touched a thing. I have found myself instead, spending lots of time with my family, and my brother and his wife and children. Just hanging out, playing board games or video games. Kids running outside and exploring the big bad world out on the farm, and this afternoon we are packing up a lunch and going fishing! I can't wait, it's going to be a perfect day just to be outside again and enjoy the weather. I myself am not much of a fisherman, but my oldest daughter loves it. I feel so blessed to have the opportunity to spend so much time with her this week, as I normally don't have alot of time to do extra things with her. When she's not in school, she's at either her dad's or her ex-step dad's house. I know, a little confusing huh? I'll get into that situation I'm sure in the future one of these days when I get frustrated with it. Anyway, I hope everyone this week is finding something to enjoy themselves. Just taking a little time out now and then is the most refreshing thing ever. I may not be in some warm exotic location partying like crazy and forgetting the whole week, but for me, this is the best spring break ever. Right here at home:)

0 comments: