THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 3, 2009

Boring Writing


Ok, so I know not all of my blogs or writings are exactly the most interesting thing in the world for other people to read, but I absolutely hate being assigned something to write about that I have no interest in whatsoever. We have an assignment due in this class that is supposed to be a group effort. First of all, that poses a problem since one girl in our group is never in class, or if she is, she leaves early saying,"Tell me if you guys need anything from me. Just message me on myspace." At least the teacher is smart enough to not give the entire group credit if the whole group isn't helping. This assignment is supposed to be an evaluation and comparison of 3 different websites about Libby, MT. This is the most boring thing in the world to me, to have to talk about a website's credibility and whethere it is helpful or not. I guess I just consider it common sense to be able to look at a site and tell whether it's biased or truthful without having to do a bunch of research on it. I am considering only getting the points for being in class and doing the evaluation and losing points for not doing the essay at all. Luckily, I do have a good friend in the group, and he's going to help out. Since he's better at the writing, he's going to do that portion of it, and I will do the proofreading part. What will the other girl do? Probably nothing. She came in today not even knowing what was going on and this is the third day we've worked on it. Thank God for good friends that have higher talents. I guess that's the good part about it being a "group effort". Oh well, I'm sure we'll be able to bull&*$% our way through it.

0 comments: