THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 13, 2009

ICW, What's in the Way?

Right now I really don't feel like anything is in the way that won't be solved with a little patience. Except for maybe the fact that I have to finish out a semester with a class that I won't be needing, now that I've decided to change my major. It just seems pointless and a waste of time, even though I am learning a few interesting things, so I suppose maybe it's not. I guess I would just rather be able to spend that time at home with my family. I guess my credit would be in the way at the moment, since after I graduate I plan to open my own business, but that's a couple of years away, so I do have time to fix it. The only other thing I can think of is the fact that the house we will be moving into in July is still not clean. The previous tenant left a bunch of things behind and left it very dirty. We have been waiting for it to be cleaned out so we can start painting and customizing the house to the way we want it. Sonny thinks we can do a mural in the girls' bedroom, ourselves, but I say we let someone else who draws better do it. On the other hand, it would be nice to put our own personal touch to it and be able to say, "I painted that". For the most part like I said in the beginning, I am loving the way this path is leading and look forward to the surprises around every corner. If anything truly is "in my way" I intend to fix it.

0 comments: