THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Beautiful Days


Today is the warmest day yet I do believe! A good sign of the summer ahead. It's amazing how just a little bit of nice weather can change a person's mood. I guess being trapped inside all winter long has to take a toll on us, but we don't really notice sometimes as it slowly happens and we get grumpier by the day. Until that is, we start getting the nice ones. Suddenly you feel like getting out, being in the sun soaking up the heat and doing something simple, like just taking a walk. Everyone seems nicer for the most part, too. The lady at the gas station actually says, "Have a good day". Or maybe that road rage driver you meet every morning on your way to work takes the time to let you out in traffic. Kids are happier too, and it's here that the change is the most noticeable. Instead of bickering and tattle telling, they're saying," Hey you wanna play hide and seek outside?" There are a lot more "I love you" 's and even your loved ones might go out of their way to do something special or spend more time with you. For me personally, all of these things apply, but it also gets me thinking more in depth about things too. It's like my brain functions better with the sunshine and I take into account every tiny little thing in this world we have been given in nature and it seems like a miracle in itself. I appreciate our world more, and find myself doing small little things to try to help it. It feels good at the end of the day to realize what a life I have and how wonderful it is. Focusing on the good stuff feels so much better than thinking about the bad and those little things that stress you out, that really don't mean anything at all. All of those things seem to vanish and just disappear. I love beautiful days!

0 comments: