THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 10, 2009

Wanted

I think feeling needed and wanted is something we all need in life at some point. I have plenty of people making me feel needed, so that's not a problem at all. It's the wanted part that's getting me. It's also the hardest one to deal with, seeing as how someone WANTING you is not a necessity such as NEEDED. My kids make me feel needed of course everyday, I mean what would they do without me? Yeah there would always be an adult somewhere to take care of them, but it's not the same as having your mother. There again though, even they don't make me feel very wanted. I know I'm not as much fun, or funny to be around as some other people in their lives, and I also know that the mother's and father's role typically fall into category that way. The mother takes care of the necessities to survive, and the father does all the playing and imaginitive portions, which is why it makes it so hard to be a single parent, since you're trying to take on both roles. My boyfriend definitely makes me feel needed, I cook for him every night, a hot meal after his long hard day at work, and he deserves it, but there are some other issues that make me think, would he only miss my cooking if I were gone? I know I'm overreacting and everything is fine, and I know everyone wants me in their lives, I'm just not feeling it much lately and needed to vent that, so I feel better now I guess and I'll go back to taking care of everyone just like I always do, cuz that's the way I roll:)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like your comment page is working now! Yippee! And, you are linked to the class website. ~Ms. A