THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 20, 2009

Things I Love


The little things I love the most...
The little things I love the most...
-I love that I miss someone
-watching my kids play make-believe
-Sydney's laugh
-Katy's arguments
-writing
-driving in the country for no reason
-gas station pizza
-dressing up for a nice sushi dinner
-popcorn and a movie
-kissing boo boo's
-adrenaline from watching a scary movie
-hearing "Good morning, Mommy"
-saying "I love you" and meaning it
-clean kids and jammy's after a bath
-birthday's
-feeding the ducks with the girls
-sunsets
-sunrises in the summer at the lake
-my refrigerator covered in children's drawings
-going for a ride in a hot car
-laughing
-crying
-getting a txt msg that just says "I miss you"
-poems
-irony
-cuddling on the couch
-proving a point
-reading a fairy tale book with a perfect ending
-Disney movies
-BBQ's
-listening to my girls have a real discussion from outside the room
-the way my dog thinks she can talk to me
-my cat AJ's loyalty through thick and thin
-my life
-thunderstorms
-cooking
-music
-thinking about things I don't have the answer to
-putting a smile on someone else's face
-answering "Are we there yet?"
-surprises
-flowers for no reason
-love songs
-walks
-goodnight kisses
-holding hands
-pictures
-when my kids outgrow their shoes
-winter clothes
-floating on the river in the hot summer sun
-camp fires
-fairies
-dragonflies
-laying on the cool grass on a hot summer night and looking at the stars
.....I could go on forever, but these are just a few

1 comments:

NotQuiteJuneCleaver said...

What a sweet post! Thanks for sharing!