THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 20, 2009

A Blog About Blogging

In the past I had used blogging a few times on Myspace just to get things out that I needed to get off my chest, or maybe to post an inspiring poem or two that I would find occassionally. I have found with this assignment, I feel more confident with my blogging on this site,because I know that the other people reading it are here for the same reason I am. Just to write, that's it. No showing off pictures or playing games or flirting or anything like that. The people here are blogging just because they enjoy writing, like me. Therefore, I have found that I have not blogged one single time on Myspace since I started here. I've been thinking about how I got started because of an assignment, but I think when it's over, I'll continue. Even though I don't have alot of followers or anything like that, I like to think that maybe people are reading, and just not letting me know. I enjoy the fact that I can get things out and not really worry about what people think of it. We bloggers all have our days where we type things and post them, even if they don't make alot of sense, but nobody thinks a thing of it, because we all understand. I read a blog recently about "blog lurkers" and for a while, I admit I was one of these people. Casusally searching and reading public blogs just to see what the world had to say, but not leaving any comments or questions about it. This person dared us lurkers to come out and start leaving responses because in truth, we all know that we enjoy them, and like to know what people think, and that somebody is hearing what we have to say. All in all, I'm liking this blog thing, and have even been trying to turn some other people on to it as well.

0 comments: