THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 27, 2009

Final Post

Well, this will be my final required post for my English class. I hope to continue on with this blog and that I can stay disciplined to it. I may not have quite to many entries per week from now on, but I can honestly say that I like having it as an outlet. The end of this first semester is drawing near, and when it first started, I thought it would never end. Now, I can't believe I'm about to take the first finals I have ever had to do in my entire life. I'm loving this experience and I am soooo happy that I decided to finally go for it. There have been some bumps in the road along the way, but I'm learning and figuring it out. I hope this takes my life in the right direction so I can give my kids everything they will ever need or want without a struggle. I have met so many interesting people, and made a couple of friends, it will be nice to see if some of those friendships last past the end of school. I have a feeling I may see some of them around anyway, but like I said in a previous blog, some of those friendships can be hard to maintain. Good luck to all of my classmates, I hope your college career goes as well as mine seems to be, and I'm blessed to have this opportunity with you all.

0 comments: