THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

When You Least Expect It


Sometimes, I found in life, things happen the way you THINK you want them to and things start happening that all seem too perfect. Then somewhere along the way something else happens that makes you think twice and confuses everything you thought was right before. You may keep telling yourself to just stay the course and what's been presented in front of you is the way it's supposed to be. I've tried to be logical, tried following my heart, held back from things for fear of being crushed, and dreamed of things that were just not meant for me right now. Things that feel right sometimes from the first second can be the scariest ones, so you run. You run as fast and hard as you can because it's something so special that if it were to fail, it just may be then end of a large part of who you are. There comes a point where you just have to relent...you have to take that chance and quit beating around the bush, otherwise you may just lose the chance at something that could be the greatest thing of all. I'm done being scared...I'm going for what I want and for what I feel in my soul. True, it may not be perfect at first, and need a little love and support, but that's what falling in love is all about right? Helping each other with your flaws. Growing and learning together and becoming the people we are supposed to be in the end of the novel. Each story has it's end, but in life that's just the beginning of another. Nobody wants be alone, and everybody wants to feel loved, needed and wanted in some way shape or form, the human touch is the most powerful thing there is, and companionship is a must. Whether its just your best friend, family member, boyfriend, husband, wife, girlfriend, whoever it may be in your life, you need it. I'm not about to turn it away and not take the chance anymore. Recently, I'm finding that alot of people from my past are realizing this..."Wow, Kim, If I had realized what a woman you'd grow into..." or " Sorry for what I did back then, I made the biggest mistake of my life, wish I could go back..." Which is all fine and dandy, and makes me feel flattered. I don't think I'm anything different than what I was years ago, I'm still the same person, just a little older. My point is that I have learned to appreciate the people who see me NOW, and in this moment and from the first second they meet me. I can't look back any longer and I'm looking forward to new beginnings. If any of you reading this know my history, I know you probably are thinking...uh oh, she thinks she's in love again...well, maybe I am and maybe I'm not. But those of you reading this also should know me well enough to know that I love everyone in some way shape or form, and the one and only thing I have ever wanted in my life is to be happy, and to be that way for the rest of my life. So if I have to keep loving over and over and over until I finally find the right one, then I will because I'm not taking the chance of not knowing because i didn't try. So think what you want, but I'm happy with me and my life, and if you're not...well I hope you find it.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kim - This is a wonderful thinking through writing post. I like to read your process and your commitment. Come back to this post again, and again, as this sort of goal needs replinishing. If you figure out now that you are the one that determines your own happiness, you will be well ahead of the game. Good for you! ~Ms. A