THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 2, 2009

I Want To...



I Want To...

..spend every day with you and every year

...go to the circus and buy ice cream on a hot day

...cuddle under a blanket when its cold

...feel your kiss each morning and at night before bed

...be lazy and watch movies, spilling popcorn in your lap

...laugh hysterically at nothing, and cry with you when you're sad.



I Want To...

...watch the sun rise in a place far away, in a world of our own that never will fade

...love you each moment and be sure that you know, you are my everything, together we'll grow

...walk through a park holding your hand, while children squeal and dance in the sand

...let my heart sing the most beautiful song, only to you and forever I'll hold



I Want To...

...watch our lives grow and blend in a way, that only two soulmates could ever know

...grow old and gray and on that day, when the light seems to fade, look to my side and see you on my wing

...we watched the sun rise and will now watch it set, on our home, and our life, and the purest love yet.

0 comments: